What do you know about books in our library?
A competition for years 3-8
1. Who was the author, and what was the name of the book that became the movie “Babe”?
2. In what year was Jacqueline Wilson’s book “The Story of Tracey Beaker first published?
3. Who is Geronimo Stilton’s nephew?
4. Who is the author of the Charlie Bone series?
5. What was the name of the first Goose Bumps book?
6. Who is the author and illustrator of the Grandma McGarvey series?
7. What is the name of Matilda’s brother?
8. What was the name of Honey’s horse in Chestnut Hill?
9. Who are Issie’s 2 best friends in “Pony Club Secrets”?
10. What is the order of the Harry Potter series?
11.Who owns the slippery slip in the book The Magic Faraway Tree?
12. Which Roald Dahl book was published first?
Research the answers to these any way you can!
Please answer these questions in order and REMEMBER your name and class.
All entries need to be in by lunchtime on Monday 18th November.
The prize is one book up to the value of $15 from the Book Fair.